maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2010

planning on a druid

I hate druids, cos of rage ( yes I have a warrior too, so meabe this is a good idea ), and I'm going to roll a druid, I hate taurens, their so big and so, so no mount for me before lvl40 and I'm seriosly about that, I can run as cat and in other forms. Slower but better than nothing ofc. Going to roll a new druid, don't like that ones name that is on lvl10.

Gonna dualspecc him on lvl40: resto & feral, going to roll feral before resto, lol it really dosn't matter which I start with.

This is what my resto tree gonna look like:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZZfVIuiugwuVIsio:bsqzm
and feral tree:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZEGGssrdfeRIIuhz:0coV

this computer dosn't show the whole glyph list so that is going to be modified later on. then on til heirlooms: (pve items cos stone shards isn't my thing)
[Preened Ironfeather Shoulders] : 40 EoH / 60 CS
[Preened Ironfeather Breastplate] : 40 EoH / 60 CS
[Devout Aurastone Hammer] / [Venerable Mass of McGowan] : 50 EoH / 75 CS / 40 EoH / 75 CS
[Discerning Eye of the Beast] & [Swift Hand of Justice] : 50 EoH / 75 CS & 50 EoH / 75 CS
= 40+40+50/40+50+50 = 180 + 40/50 = EoH = about 2 EoH's / day = 90days +  20-25 days.
but you can purchase ANY emblem to heroism, so that means it's going to be ALOT faster. now about 10 triumphs = 10 heroism's then already. slowly, slowly I get this doned. So alot of rolling on my dk, endly my avatars going to just to be heroism collectors or meabe tier 9 / 10 collectors ( frost, triumph ).
= 60+60+75+75+75/75 = 335 = CS ( no I'm not going to get CS ever, so dream on )
[Dread Pirate Ring] : quest reward
[Tome of Cold Weather Flight] : 1k:g

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti