lauantai 13. helmikuuta 2010

heirlooms and some other toughts

my cousin is now lvl68, and I'm 67. and she gets a cold weather flying mount and I don't, so gotta get fast lvl77 so I can go to dalaran and get my love is in the air achievement done, have excactly a week time to lvl, and lunar is beginning to day, so I can do those now too, it takes just a half hour about those every day, I think so I can do at the same when I lvl. shattrah city might help some, now in shadowmoon valley so I could kill right lvl mobs ( yes they have just 6k health and I have atleast 8k, and when they have 6k they are lvl 68-69, I think they're low lvl ). so with dungeons I'm going to lvl fast, and go to nothrend today, have about 500k til lvl, so gotta go as tank even if I would fail, as long as they don't cast me out, I tank, and wipes don't stop me ( yes, I'm going to leave before every wipe, so I could lvl fast, so hope there's no wipes - hate them, so expensive for everybody ).

was coming to write what my other avatars need when I hit lvl80 and buy the WHOLE set to them. yes, I'm going to spend ALOT of emblems on my other avatars. why not ? what faster lvl, that better, and ppls coming to enjoy faster dungeon runs. AND then I can wipe as much I want until I hit lvl80, cos you don't need to repair them.

AND obviosly this DK is my favorit, cos she's the only one who I'm doing these achievements with, so she's my new main, the idea of doing her was to lvl fast, but I'm going to make her gearscore 5k and so later on.

now to heirloom "build" for my other avatars:

Generál (female be mage lvl16 frost):
[Tattered Dreadmist Mantle]
[Tattered Dreadmist Robe]  
40 Emblem of Heroism / 60 Champion's Seal 
[Dignified Headmaster's Charge]
65 Emblem of Heroism / 95 Champion's Seal
 
Nonameed (female be pala lvl23 prot):
[Polished Spaulders of Valor]
[Stained Shadowcraft Tunic]
40 Emblem of Heroism / 60 Champion's Seal

Huntereed (female be hunter lvl17 bm):
[Champion Herod's Shoulder] 
[Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate]
40 Emblem of Heroism / 60 Champion's Seal
[Charmed Ancient Bone Bow] 

65 Emblem of Heroism / 95 Champion's Seal


second main: Randed (male orc shaman lvl56 resto):
[Mystical Pauldrons of Elements]
[Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate] / [Mystical Vest of Elements]
40 Emblem of Heroism / 60 Champion's Seal

 gonna list here what same they have and what I need to buy just once:
all: 
[Dread Pirate Ring] - q. reward
[Swift Hand of Justice] - 50 Emblem of Heroism / 75 Champion's Seal 
[Discerning Eye of the Beast] - 50 Emblem of Heroism / 75 Champion's Seal 


Randed + Nonameed:

[Devout Aurastone Hammer]  - 50 Emblem of Heroism / 75 Champion's Seal


I think I gonna use the same heirlooms as many times I can, saving my emblems and time like that then. 

gonna dualspecc this dk to frost, and dual specc randed to elemental. nonameed to holy.


lol almost all my charas that I have done is female, and I'm myself a female, lol I'm bi, and I supposed you really can see that. be females and males too are just so hot. love 'em.

going to take to them heirlooms of the main specc, meabe to dualspecc too some day.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti