perjantai 26. helmikuuta 2010

best leveling

let's write about the fastest way to level. which is dungeons and if someone's boosting you and you got all exp heirlooms, then your gonna level fast as hell.

I'm not that far again
* gotta cancel and get new subscription to my second account ( acitally it's my primary account and my only account, this atm account I'm playing is my cousins second account, she made it for her zhevra mount and it's good she isn't canceling it + I'm not telling my own account works, cos otherways she might cancel this account ).
* gotta get to lvl80, and get ANY triumphs, about 80, to get there I gotta do random dungeon everyday, all of them where you can get triumphs.

lol the slowest and funniest = the wayy I enjoy to lvl is pvp, with heirlooms it's even faster. and then questin at same, and doing daily heroic & normal. so there we get lvl slow, but nicely.  I'm gotting to write a post about nonamee's planning gear and about pvp'ing with her.

oh btw I want to a pvp server, with alot of horde guys, but Nagrand is okay, cos we always win and so (ofc it wld not change, cos it's realm wide, but we wld win wintergrasp). I hatee pve realms, nobody wants to pvp me when I want too, lol.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti