torstai 14. tammikuuta 2010

writing in English

listen to much on english music + read english blogs about wow = I speak more english than finnish, I think again on english. lol. so I'm gonna writing in the future in english AND finnish. lol now I feel like writing on english so I do write on english. lololol. perhaps I spended to much time with my cousin cos I'm all the time saying lol. hah writing on english means you are gonna see a lot of my personality cos I write on the way gangstas speak, I act like the gangstas and speak in english like gangstas. deal with it and don't worry if I sound gangsta.

and I'm going to leveling a draenei dk, and before cataclysm comes so I have some gear + cash I can send to my my worgen dk or / and druid when cata comes.

/// edit. I STILL don't have getted the account.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti