torstai 28. tammikuuta 2010

loving pvp and leveling a hunter

I falled in love with pvp. Just realized how greate pvp is so I'm now leveling up a hunter ( yes again a new char - I'm an altoholic ). It's a be femal, atm lvl12 and have a cat as pet. And I'm planing to lvl her fast to 80, so I get herlooms to Randed & Nonameed. Readed that hunter and beastmastery is the fastest way to lvl, and I think already it's kinda nice and fast, so see how it goes. Really like this, even if I'm not a hunter fan. I'm going to search a guild when I'm lvl80 ( then It's going to be a raid), if I don't find in general / local / trade channel one before that. And about pvp is that u can't do anything alone there so the pet is perfect to have there. I'm not going to spend any money on her achievements cos I'm gonna lvl her all the time so I hit 80 FAST, okay when I hit 55 I'll ask mu cousin to bue the WOTLK. and then lvling to 80. let's se how fast I hit lvl80.

haa my hunter is in armory, good. I'm going to look how fast I lvl from yesterday: 19.00-00.00 I got lvl12, okay I played with Randed and Nonameed that time too so.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti