maanantai 25. tammikuuta 2010

lvling a pala for a change

leveling a female paladin now, first she's going to be tank meabe until lvl 80 or then I change her at some point to healer, don't know yet. lvl14 now, lvl15 I gonna go to dungeons as normally. just thinking where to lvl with dungeons. but the barrens and hillsbrad foothills are out of question. I'm think of leaving amani catacombs and rotten hearth quest undoned, cos I really hate them. but I could try the other places whitch I haven't tried yet, meabe I find some better place.

my last posts are very messy, I'm trying to clean them up here someday, so they would be readable.

now going back to black randed, cos my cousin hitted 80, and I'm VERY jealousy. that's not good at all. gonna play randed so I get 80 fast. gotta just find a way to lvl VERY FAST. about 10lvls and it gets alot more nicer to play. just 10llvs. or okay 12, but getting a lvl soon so. then it's 11lvls.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti