sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2010

about leveling & leatherworking

Again I'm NOT leveling. even if leveling is fast. about 1-2 dungeon / lvl and 1 dungeon / 1h. sosos leatherworking is what I'm doing, now about 145 or so. 148 exactly. skinning 300. lvl45 Randed.

tried out the yeti cave at Hillsbrad Foothills, but it feel slow and alot of running but they spwan fast. but not for me good. SFK is good to, so I would use it instead of Hillsbrad, Hillbrad sucks anyway. It's boring and feels slow. I wouldn't recomment it. going to duskwood now, trying it out. heard that worgens are alot and good to skinn to mediums. if it's now good, I might see about Stranglethorn Vale or then just go straight to SFK for solo.SFK is intresting so I wouldn't get bored there. actially this isn't about speed or anything, just about what's boring and what isn't. either I wouldn't recommend Stranglethorn for further than 40lvl. Cos it's starts then being boring. and slow. ( okei I don't know what is slow, cos I just know if it feels slow even if it would be fast ).

Dungeons are fast leveling and intresting leveling. Gonna explore duskwood now too, have to explore Tirisfal Glades, Mulgrore and Eversong Woods, and then get the reputation with them to exalted to be happy and get exploration and ambassador. duskwoods worgens are quite nice. I gonna look for some dungeons to solo now. Going to try BFD. might be good. I recommend SFK. Duskwoods worgens are ok, yeti cave isn't so good, but goes. Don't know if I gonna recommend RFD yet. If it's not good I go foor SFK nonstop or go and by it from AH ( it's kinda expensive).

I'll explore duskwood fast, go and take shower. And go to sleep so I don't get cut playing at the night. Duskwood is contested, but I don't believe that. or meabe that's cos there ARE alliance pvp who ARE killing u, and some of them are ?? lvls. I'm not atm into exploring it. Perhaps I go and pvp on alliance areas where are pvp guys up to lvl45. Or then I do at lvl80 and kill anybody I see on allance area. Going to leave myself to UC. Then going tomorrow to RFD trying and then to SFK.

GOOD NIGHT !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti