torstai 29. huhtikuuta 2010

dual specc & lvling

3rd dualspecc : my shammy, resto / ele. missing on mail heirloom, but think chest on will do. lvl68 atm
2nd dualspecced : my pala has dual specc to prot / holy, going to get other heirloom piece for tanking. pala is lvl43 I think, not lvling her atm.
1st dualspecced : my dk has dualspecc to blood / unholy, I'm not going back to frost cos I really do like blood, and cos getting dps gear now too so gonna keep it. dk is lvl 80, my main

for my shammy I tought first unnesessarilly ele specc, but then I saw I was best dps in healing gear in ele specc. so gonna keep it for it, tought first I'll specc pve resto / pvp resto. but meabe I'll just respecc better pve specc and go pvp with it aswell. aint so hard.

my shammy actually haven't outland flying mount, or skill. so idk how this gonna go. gonna gest throught howling fjord with my friend, cos he haven't done them yet, so getting it fast over cos his dps is around 3-4k in hc.s. that's why I wont starting lvling there before he arrives, doing dung or gonna be on my main while waiting on him.

not going for weekly before saturday, cos having ulduar then. so waiting on it.

gonna hope my shammy hits 80 soon, so bored of tanking hc.s, it's just so damn boring. it's just QQ, but I shld pick adds up in hc.s but didin't it yesterday, figured out they'll handle with 1-2 adds, but someone died. lol, that mage died all the time. didin't put even d&d down. just realized that doing dungs I get 250g->  / ea day.

hmm then sometime gonna get gear for my shammy, 4-5k gs first, and then heirloom to plate, then going to lvl my pala. loving holy, but prot lvling faster in dungs. and it's easy.

ah lving list is like this now:
#1 - shammy lvl68 ( resto / ele )
#2 - pala lvl43 ( prot / holy )
#3 - druid lvl35 ( resto )
#4 - priest lvl17 ( disc )
#5 - mage lvl17 ( frost )
#6 - hunter lvl17 ( bm )
#7 - warlock lvl10 ( demo )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti