maanantai 25. tammikuuta 2010

sory very messy, showing it to u anyway

would be perfect time to do searing gorge, BUT I want leatherworkin 300 and fast and leveling in dungeon. so there's no place for questing in a while, perhaps I do outland like normal = questing + dungeons there. So I get some gear too. hope I get some money fast, to train leatherworking, meabe I'll sell some of my thick lethers with I have saved. so I get some money and then get from dungeons more thick leather so it actially shouldn't mater. I so hate when everyone leaves dungeons, just cos of dying. I REALLY should push the leave party button everytime it starts be big troubles and I know their gonna leave, soon. But I usually now doing sososo. I hate ressurection sickness, didn't find the instance, so I got back to spirit healer and tuck ressurection sickness. lol. After the flight from searing gorge to undercity. I won't have anymore ressurection sickness, which is good, ofc.

found a VERY good way to make money - sell rugged leather.



lol wroted that yesterday (20.10.2010)
continuing today 21.10.2010. got some nice gear yesterday. they do NOT look good, but their good for my intellect. the days first wow loading are ALWAYS slow, but the rest of them works fast. ( as fast as it gets with those addons, it's kinda close to the normal without addons ). I'm showing this post to u when it looks good, and isn't this messy. and the otherone I'm showing u, when it's ok and have not so much aggro anymore. sometimes I get so much aggro ( okay, almost alway ) when I get casted out of the dungeon-group, and usually I haven't done anything wrong, if eating food dosn't count. I'm a good healer actially, and if all drop under 10% health at the same time I can't do anything til it. sry for my aggro. nothing personal.

lol taking up a new character with my coudin, who have a priest then at the same time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti