maanantai 25. tammikuuta 2010

leveling - part 4 - 40-50lvl ( atm from 48-50lvl )

 so Searing Gorge was suggested at 46-48, I'm 48 and have just 40k to lvl49. so it's worth a try.

then we have the other areas to:  
feralas, tanaris desert, searing gorge ( 43-50lvl ), the hinterlands ( 45-50lvl ), the blasted lands ( 45-55lvl ), azhara ( 45-55lvl ). feralas don't work, tanaris desert goes, where there earlier. it's gotta be easy, fast and experienced.  azhara & the blasted lands sounds good. meabe I go there first. first I'm going to check what q.s I got in tanaris and what I can do about it. going to do some in hinterlands too, cos have some q.s from there. hmm... then I might go to lvl50->. and that''s in the part 5 then. let's just see how this works out.

1. tanaris & the hinterlands
2. azhara -> the blasted lands

( btw now just 30k to 49lvl --- now 10k left --- jeij got the lvl )

when I got randed lvl80. I'm going to buy to my pala herlooms so everything goes faster. and when I hit 80lvl with randed, I'm very rich. I know it already. I'm good at high lvl stuff, but not on low lvl stuff.

continuing tomorrow again. cya for to night.

abadoned the hinterlands q.s so  not going there. ( going to just quick turing in the jammal the prophet and discovering the covered areas of the map ). thousen needles and booty bay needs a quick visit too. going to take tanaris now, so there's zero q.s on there and then going to org for ah and mail box, then going to go to thousen needles -> the hinterlands and booty bay.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti