torstai 11. helmikuuta 2010

BWL at saturday

so out guild is having a raid in blackwind lair at saturday, I think it's localtime, and it's 19.00. and to me it's 1h earlier or later than that, gotta check. so happy, my first raid. put accept in calender. at least 10ppls is coming. we got about 25 80's in our guild, it's a leveling guild but obviosly going to raiding, and I LOVE that guild. soso. good for me. I think I go DPS there, my tank gear sucks even if it's white for lvl65, it's a raid afterall.

and atm I'm in hellfire peninsula, waiting on my cousin so we can do FAST all areas till nagrand, cos it's there we should be atm. or meabe I do them alone fast, or try just to do dungeons fast. haven't done all quests in hellfire peninsula so I'm seachin them there and doing them.

IRL I can't do communication. In WoW I've had max 5 groups where they haven't be alot of speacking in it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti